Monday, June 01, 2009

Angry hummingbird!

Hee!

7 comments:

Kendra Leonard said...

What a gorgeous creature. The iridescence of its wings is incredible!

Thanks for posting all of these pictures-- I love seeing them.

Nat Blair said...

I'll second that! I totally love seeing these bird pictures.

PhysioProf said...

Your life revolves around pissing off colorful birds. Unless you tell us what the fuck you are doing with these birds, the only conclusion can be that you are a sadistic bird-hating motherfucker.

Dr. Brazen Hussy said...

Nice try, PP.

microbiologist xx said...

Wow. I had to do a double-take over those feathers.

Leslie M-B said...

Do they ever get away from you in the lab? Because I think angry Dr. BH v. angry bird would be verrrrrry interesting.

Dr. Brazen Hussy said...

Yeah, sometimes they do! And I chase them around with a net. I always win, and I always gloat about it to them.