Saturday, February 27, 2010

Just being myself

Next interview includes a hike... I pulled out my favorite field pants to pack them and found a hole in the seam on the butt. While that would undoubtedly make a fabulous impression, I went ahead and sewed up the hole.

Positive developments in the job search, but they are unbloggable for now. Hopefully in a few weeks this will all be over with a very happy ending.

7 comments:

jo(e) said...

Keeping my fingers crossed!

AliceAcademic said...

Wishing you a fabulous happy ending very soon!

Twice said...

Good luck!

AliceAcademic said...

BH, Just thought I'd ask...any words of advice before my phone interview next week?

You can also send me an email if you have any tips you'd like to share that you'd rather not blog: aliceacademic@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

yay!!!!!

Belle said...

What a great way to have a campus visit; include a hike! Or are you required to be brilliant on the hike too?

undine said...

Congrats on all these interviews; you must be a superstar! I see you've got the complete checklist for an interview: 1. bring CV 2. talk well 3. sew up pants.