Interview #3 was fantastic. I loved the place - which, to be honest, was a bit of a surprise. Silence so far from Interview #2, which is killing me. But no matter.
BECAUSE I'M GOING TO EUROPE, BITCHES! The long awaited 2.5-week Spain and France extravaganza has finally arrived. We leave today. Woo hoo!!
But if you think I'm leaving the Blackberry at home, you're crazy.
Friday, March 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Have an awesome time!!
Have a great trip!
Have a fabulous time! I hope one - or both - of you will find time to tell us at least a little bit about it when you get back, because it sounds so incredibly wonderful. Also, congratulations on a wonderful interview and best of luck with all the outcomes. Hope you get to share a little of that later, too.
Good Lord, such a quick post and it's got me just brimming over with curiosity. You big tease, you. Still, wishing you all the best with everything, particularly during the next few weeks.
Btw, word verification is larping. That sounds like something you might do in Europe, so keep your ears open.
YAY!!! Have a great time. Eat, drink and take lots of pics!!!
Oh gawd, does this lovely time in the civilized parts of the world mean that we're not going to get your news soonest? I mean, sure, I hope y'all have a great lovely wonderful time and surely deserve the break... but WTF are we to do w/o frequent updates????
Have a wonderful vacation!
Have fun! I'm so jealous!!!
awesome, go you and have fun!!
where are you..why didn't you update your blog?
ameer
@ strand woven bamboo flooring
Post a Comment