Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Kicking ass

That is what I am doing with the writing lately. I think I have an entire shitty first draft of my next paper, in approximately one week of 30-minute 6 am writing sessions. AWESOME. How the hell did that happen??

Kicking ass is also what this angry cardinal would like to do to you. He will MESS YOU UP.

4 comments:

Tara Kuther said...

He should be wearing a bandana and selling loosies :)

Seeking Solace said...

He looks pissed!!!!

Nat Blair said...

That's one beautiful bird, but you do NOT want to meet him in a dark alley. Or dark wooded copse as the case may be.

I'm trying out the writing method you suggested. Great to hear it is working out. I too hope for crappy drafts! Better than the pile of zilch I have next to me.

Kendra Leonard said...

He has that crazy Robert-Downey-Jr sideways stare going on.