- I sort of have the flu, but not really. I feel like crap but all symptoms are of the nonspecific, headachey, body-achey, fatigued type. I have spent the whole day in bed and am bored out of my mind.
- Another phone interview next week. Since last week's interview did not turn into a campus interview, I am cranky and having trouble building up enthusiasm for this one. But I need to get over that before Wednesday.
- Big animal study begins this week, meaning that I will be taking samples over Christmas break. I had lined up two undergrad volunteers to help with the sampling but because of this new schedule, they will of course be out of town. Boo. On the other hand, I can make them process all the samples when they get back...
- Would like to write a year-in-review type of post but simply don't have the energy right now. Maybe tomorrow.
- But I am very happy that there are only a few weeks left in crappy 2009.
Saturday, December 12, 2009
bleah
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Sounds like you've got the same thing as Seeking Solace. Hope you feel better soon, and best of luck with the next phone interview.
I hope 2010 is full of wondrous things for you and all of your family. After all that 2009 dumped on you, you very much deserve a perfectly lovely year.
Well, if it helps, a) I hope you feel better, and b) I had two phone interviews last year. The first one yielded nothing. The second one yielded a job. So I send that good vibe your way!
Thanks again for the gibbon info; gah on bush meat.
Post a Comment