Friday, December 04, 2009

Phone interview

In four and a half hours. Wish me luck!

UPDATE: It went pretty well. There are some things I look back on and think "why did I say X" or "why didn't I say Y" but overall I seemed to make a good impression. It seems like I might be a good fit for this department. We'll have to wait and see if I get an invitation for a campus interview.

Thanks everyone!

18 comments:

Inside the Philosophy Factory said...

Good luck!! and (to pass on what may be my best debate coach advice) don't suck ;).

Super Babe said...

Good luck! I'll be sending happy thoughts your way!!! :)

Maude said...

good luck! good luck!! good luck!!!

Amelie said...

fingers crossed!

Nat Blair said...

GOOD LUCK!

JaneB said...

Luck!

Kendra Leonard said...

How did it go? I bet you were great!

Anonymous said...

Good luck!

MommyProf said...

I'm sure you were fabulous!

undine said...

Good luck!

Belle said...

it's over now, right? how'd it go? if it's still going on, surely that's a good sign???

Rebecca said...

Sorry, I was asleep when this went up, but very happy to see the update. Glad it went well and wishing you the very best of luck with the campus interview, which I am sure you will get. Once they experience your awesomeness in person, it'll all be over but for the formalities. Looking forward to the next update.

PhysioProf said...

w00t!

Seeking Solace said...

Yay!!! So glad it went well!!!

jo(e) said...

So far so good! I've got my fingers crossed!

Musey_Me said...

Fingers are crossed!

Therapeutic Ramblings said...

Good luck!!

Candid Engineer said...

Glad to hear it went pretty well. Hope they call you back soon.