The phone interview with university #3 went pretty well, I think. It will be about a week or so before I find out if I get a campus interview. The day after the interview, someone from that university was looking at my pictures on my research website, so I will take that as evidence that I didn't suck.
And then university #4 emailed me and asked for a phone interview too! I'm very excited about #4 for many reasons - I think I'm a perfect fit for this one. I hope they agree.
Campus interview with #2 in just a few days... need to polish my shoes and practice my talk a few more times.
Sunday, February 07, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
I wish you all the best. Good luck!!!
Good luck! Keep us posted!!!
YAY!!! I know you will kick some butt!!!
Good luck!
Woot! How exciting!
Kick ass!
Wow - fantastic! Good luck!
Sounds like things are going well with all of them. Hope you get the one that suits you best. Wishing you the very best of luck!
Best of luck!
Post a Comment