Thursday, June 25, 2009

LOOKIT MY BOOK!

I got my free copies of the book yesterday!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAY!

Here, take a look:
What? You can't read the title? Oh. Sorry, I must have gotten my finger in the way when I was taking the picture. It's called "Dissertation Animals: New Stuff and Big Words About Them," edited by Brazen Hussy's Friend and Brazen J. Hussy. It's fabulous; I highly recommend it.

16 comments:

stepwise girl said...

woohoo!

Brigindo said...

Yay! It's lovely. Can't wait to read it.

Tina said...

Wow, that is pretty awesome. Congratulations! That calls for a celebratory cocktail, instead of a commiseratory one, no?

post-doc said...

Congratulations!! I'm sure it's amazing and am suitably impressed and awed.

Anonymous said...

What about a celebratory cockatoo?

Congrats!

Kendra Leonard said...

Whoooo hoooo! Congratulations!

michiexile said...

Your finger still has a very high degree of information leakage.

Also - coooool animals. And coooooool big words.

Seeking Solace said...

Woohoo!!!!

comebacknikki said...

Woo-hoo!

Dr. Crazy said...

Yippee!!!!!! You must celebrate!!!!!

Keri said...

Congrats!! Wonderful news!

Super Babe said...

This post made me laugh (I guess I had seen the pic on FB yesterday)... LOVE the title, ha ha!!! Congratulations!!! :)

undine said...

Congrats!

Maude said...

yippee yay! celebrate away!

Belle said...

Being a non-scientist, I'm also ordering a dictionary so that reading it becomes easier. The title and cover art rock, BTW,,,

Congratulations!

Musey_Me said...

Excellent!